Friday, December 07, 2007

Worth Your Valuable Time



I think everyone has already figured out that this is one of the best movies of the year, but just in case you hadn't heard the word, I thought I'd pass it along. It's just crazy-good... in general, yes, but specifically because of Javier Bardem, who's so fucking scary in this, he's started popping up in Freddy Krueger's nightmares.

Go see it, for reals. Skip work if you have to. Or, you know, something more reasonable.

NOTE: This post is a replacement for the brilliant one I had originally written regarding this story. Turns out, the whole thing wasn't true and, thus, Donald Trump has yet again found a way to fuck up my blog. TRUUUUUMP!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. Fantastic flick.
By the way, I've tagged you. Feel free to come by and play:
http://skinbeatergreg.blogspot.com/2007/12/tagged.html

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thanks a whole fucking lot, Clinton! Though I had wanted to see this a lot, I heeded your.... heedy thing, and I knocked off early today to catch this at a screening near me.

And all I can say is: Holy Fucking Shit.

If anyone needs me, I will be under my bed, shivering and crying. And pissing myself. The key is under the mat. Please kill me and get it over with.

So thanks, C-dawg! thanks a whole fucking lot. Please kill me now. I can't take it anymore.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey -- just thought to mention -- there are mint Oreos in the cabinet I haven't opened yet. After killing me, please, enjoy.

Going back under bed now. Holy shit, what was that noise? Fuck

8:31 PM  
Blogger quin browne said...

loved the book.... i may have to go see the flim.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home