Friday, June 22, 2007

Oooh, Event-y

NOTE: No, I'm not going to shut up about this. Deal, suckas!!!



4:30pm, Museum of the Moving Image, Sunday. Legendary Italian horror director Dario Argento's first movie, The Bird With The Crystal Plumage. I'm going to be there, kicking it with the movie nerds, and you should be there too. Yes, it's in Queens, but that ain't no thang. Oooh, Event-y!!!

Question: Did everyone enjoy the two uses of "street slang" in this post? Because I think they lent a gritty realism to my otherwise bland and somewhat uninteresting topic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Not bland, not uninteresting! I wanted to go to this~! Alas, I shall be in the Berkshires. Wait, that's going to be pretty cool though.
Enjoy this spicy meatball of a movie.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Blast! You and your Berkshires-ing!!! Though I do enjoy your usage of the term "spicy meatball."

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know 'Black Sheep' opens this weekend right? The Violence of the Lambs - Can't wait!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

now you're a big G! girlz see you got the money, dolla-dolla billz yallll!

See how i added that z? To be really 'street' all your words that end with s's should be replaced by z's. I mean z'z. Wait, this is too confusing.

that picture is scary! would be scarier if the knife was the other way!

-Jew

1:27 PM  
Blogger stew said...

slang. that's hot.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home