Friday, June 22, 2007

The Motivationless Man

I really want to write some funny, entertaining stuff for you kids to read but... eh. Just can't seem to get the bat off my shoulder. As it were. Probably has something to do with it being Friday, or maybe it's because I didn't sleep well last night seeing as how our bed got rained on (left the window open during a rainstorm; totally my fault), and there's a very real chance, albeit a small one, that aliens abducted me during the night and removed the part of my brain that handles all my motivation to write this blog. Seems like something those assholes would do.

Well, whatever the case, it's just not happening today. So here's this, a montage of scenes from Troll 2, the worst movie ever made:

NOTE: Probably SFW. But maybe not. I don't know. Whatever

7 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

?!?!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shain said...

i woke up today for this?

3:40 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Lioux... My thoughts exactly.

Mr. Shain... By all means go back to sleep.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

The "they're eating her ... and then they're going to eat me ... OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!" clip made it to another compilation:

The Worst Movies Ever

(Schulte Fiaja takes no prisoners!)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

check out the pic I just put up, it should make you happy. You have probably seen it though but if not it might just make your weekend....

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shain said...

Yeah! Sleep!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home