Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How You'll Know It's Me

-The rose I'll be clutching will have wilted from my radiating desperation.

-White shoes, white socks, white suit, white shirt, bloody nose.

-From the street, you can see the lamplight shimmer off my piercings.

-World's Greatest Grandpa t-shirt.

-Farting. Oh sweet Jesus, the farting...

-There aren't many people with a full Wiggles-themed wardrobe.

-The back of the club, sippin' Moet, is where you'll find me; the back of the club, mackin' hoes, my crew's behind me.

-You like parrots? 'Cause I'm bringin' my parrot.

-Look for a 6'5", older German lady. That's my chaperon.

-Lowjack.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're weird, man.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Yeah well, you're named after a musical instrument. What's that say about you?

10:23 AM  
Blogger lioux said...

Yea.

Did you come from Alabama on someone's knee or something?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

that was fucking funny

-J

3:27 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Aw, thanks! Jew're the best!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home