Monday, March 05, 2007

Black Snake Meh

If anyone's interested, I'm handling "Second Opinion" duties for Black Snake Moan over at ScreenHead. If you don't feel like clicking the link (understandable; it is Monday morning), my basic feelings on it were this: Meh. Not bad, not good, just kind of there.

Also, and I didn't put this in the actual review because it's, to say the least, a bit off-topic, but could someone explain to me why anyone would get a breast tattoo? I mean, by the way, a tattoo on the breast, not a tattoo of breasts. Christina Ricci sports a pretty prominent one (that is, from my understanding, real) and I just so don't get that. Tattoos anywhere else on the body... nice, even sexy if they're worn with a particular elan. Tattoos on the breasts... trashy with a capital Gross.

Anyway, so there's that. More to come today, because I'm certainly not going to spend my time at working actually work. Perish the thought.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I think she got that tattoo so that people will look at her breasts. Otherwise they won't.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Let me just say for the record that I would enjoy looking at her breasts a LOT more if they were sans tattooage.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home