Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Natural Bardo Tells You What To Drink

For a while, I've been planning on doing a post about, essentially, how to order a drink in a bar. Being as how I've spent a goodly chunk of the last 8 or 9 years firmly ensconced in various drinking establishments across the US, I've always felt that I was as qualified as anyone to tell you what should or should not go into your face-hole come drinkin'-time. Sadly, what with me being me and all, I've always put it off because, truthfully, it's seemed like a lot of work. Fortunately, however, someone has finally bothered to ease my burden and, I might add, has done a much better job than I would have.

Please do check out the Natural Bardo today; this is the most entertaining and dead-on accurate piece of writing I've read about the art of drinking in bars since I last paged through the screenplay of Barfly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home