Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Over My Meh

I'm officially over wallowing in self-pity. I'm still not thrilled with my financial status, of course, but I'm no longer letting it weigh me down with it's excess baggage of sad frowns and "poor me" declarations.

Now it's on to phase two: Fixin' My Broke-Assedness!

Yep. Gonna turn this whole mess around.

Probably going to do it pretty soon.

Well, you know, soonish.

Eh, maybe later.

Oh the bright side, while applying for some paid medical research trials, I discovered that neither my insomnia nor my acid reflux are bad enough to warrant my inclusion in their studies. Sure, it won't make me any money, but it's nice to know I'm not physically broken on top of everything else.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for silver linings. :)

I'm planning on harassing Barnes & Noble into giving me a part time job tomorrow. Good times.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home