Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gift Idea

If anyone is thinking of getting a Valentine's Day present for a loved one or for their favorite blogger (ahem...), I think I might be able to point you in the right direction:

Kangaroo-Scrotum Bottle Opener



Yep, it's kangaroo balls that can open up a frosty bottle of beer. Honestly, I wasn't even aware that I was in the market for such a thing. And yet here we are. Oh, and if you find this morally repugnant or offensive in any way, I understand. However, I think I can clear it up for you: It's balls. That open beer.

There. I knew you'd see it my way.

The full story behind the invention of this ingenious product, plus how to order one for yourself or your favorite blogger (ahem...) can be found here, via Liquor Snob.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Simpsons did it.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Simpsons did what?

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home