Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lost Weekend

I was going to post this weekend but... meh. Never before, and hopefully never again, has one man been cut down by lethargy and nappishness as I was these last couple of days.

Here's what I did this weekend, en toto:

1. Ate cheese dip
2. Drank a large quantity of cheapo Hollandia beer
3. Had lunch with my friend Lisa
3. Watched Clerks 2 (suprisingly funny!)
4. Watched endless reruns of Dirty Jobs
5. Watched television, a lot of it, in general
6. Showered, once, I think
7. Went "meh" 6,492 times

And there you have it. Don't you wish you had an exciting, go-go life like mine? Of course you do. Anyway... meh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clerks 2 definitely brings the funny. I'm a bit of a Kevin Smith fan-boy and I was pretty leery when I saw he was going back to the well. It turned out great, I thought.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

My thoughts too, which was why I put it off for so long. Gotta say though, against all logic and rational thought, Smith pulled it off. Really had a good time with it.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you made the right decision. I left the house and went to a sweet sushi place that was cleverly disguised as some random Japanese building. The sushi was excellent but the walking back in the snow involved a lot of me falling on my ass and, ultimately, injuring one of my knees. Doing things is overrated.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Dude, you got to be careful. No sushi is worth a knee injury, regardless of the freshness of it's fish or the amount of it's delicious, delicious wasabi.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home