Thursday, March 05, 2009



Thanks, New York, for the laughs, the scars, the arrest record, the drinks, the retardedly good food, the retardedly good friends, the love of my life, and the life that... for a time... I loved like a reckless teenager exploding down a back road in a brand new car, punk music cranked real loud.

It's been fun but it's time for something new. Next on ZFS!... C-dog slouches toward adulthood. Good times. Hope to see you there.

(don't worry though,
the fart jokes will remain; I ain't joining a monastery or nothin')

4 Comments:

Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

We'll leave a light on.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Today is a very sad day.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Sadcakes.

And I don't even live in NYC.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

I'm finally able to compose a sentence again. Barely.

SAD FACE.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home