Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Technical Difficulties


NOTE: Okay, there actually aren't any technical difficulties. I could put up a post if I wanted to. I just don't want to. Regular posts will resume either later on today or tomorrow morning, whenever I decided to get my ass in gear. I know this heartbreaking news to all of you but... well... into every life, a little rain must fall. Queen said that. Listen to Queen, as they are The Way and The Light. Also, they will rock you, or so I am told.
2ND NOTE: If it makes you feel any better, I'm going to be doing the dishes and cleaning the apartment for the next couple of hours. Know that I'm not just being lazy (although I kind of am).

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

You’re just a big ole’ tease. I’ve dealt with your type before.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home