Friday, January 16, 2009

Exclusive Images of Flight 1549

Because we here at ZFS! are committed to journalistic excellence, our crack team of researchers and reporters have worked long into the night (while I ate a plate of cheese fries and fell asleep watching Iron Chef) to bring you some exclusive pictures of Flight 1549 making it's miracle landing in the Hudson river. They assure me that NO ONE ELSE on the internet has these images and, by displaying them on this website, I basically can just sit around in my boxers waiting for the Pulitzer Prize committee to come a-knockin'. That Pulitzer is going to look so kick-ass when I hang it over my toilet...

Anyway, without further adieu, here are:

EXCLUSIVE IMAGES OF HEROIC BRAVERY - A ZFS! EXCLUSIVE

Okay, so here is Flight 1549 immediately after it ran through the flock of geese, causing both engines to shut down...



And here we have a snapshot of the tense few minutes where Capt. Sullenberger had to make all the crucial, critical decisions...



Here's the plane just before it touches down in the Hudson...



The crash landing...



And finally, the pure, uncut heroism of the flight crew is revealed...



And before you ask, the answer is no... I wasn't aware either that US Airways currently had planes in their fleet that looked like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. However, my research team assures me that all of these photographs are %100 accurate, so... hey... learn something new every day, I guess. Boy, I wish you could here my team right now; they're so pleased with the work they did for me, they're laughing hysterically.
Great bunch of kids.
In all seriousness, to Capt. Sullenberger and the rest of the crew aboard Flight 1549... nicely done, dudes. I'm a terrible flyer and a total weenie when it comes to even the slightest amount of turbulence... knowing there are professionals in the air such as yourselves goes a long way towards making me feel alright about air travel. I mean it's still scary, but you guys certainly help.
I say again... nicely done.

7 Comments:

Blogger TFKoP said...

hahahahahahahaha! Absolutely hilarious. Made funny only because everyone is safe and the pilot is awesome.

Wicked funny. I'm going to go back and read it again....

10:48 AM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

HEY! As part of your 'research team' I was expecting some type a photo credit. Or money.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too soon! *cries*

2:16 PM  
Blogger lacochran said...

Dude, are those strings in that Superman shot?

I'm so disillusioned.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

TFKoP... Thanks, dude. Glad you liked it. And yeah, I figured it could withstand a light lampooning seeing as how nobody died or was even seriously injured. I'm no ghoul; wouldn't mock an actual tragedy.

Lioux... YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!

Johnny... There's a sale at Penny's!!!

Girlfriend... I'm sorry, I forgot you knew the birds.

Lacochran... I know, right? Next they're going to tell me that Adam West isn't a billionare with many codpieces.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sully picked a hell of a day to quit sniffing glue.

Saw the footage, it was all over the news on MSNBC. Next flight? I want that guy on the wheel.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home