Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's late and I'm sleepy. Also full of Dinty Moore beef stew and Budweiser beer (as I am classy like that). But, before I slip off into a high-sodium/alcohol-soaked coma, I wanted to share with you one little thing...

Checking my traffic doohickey tonight, I noticed a recent hit from Italy. It seems that our Italian friend got to ZFS! via the Google; specifically by googling the phrase, "I love shitting." Knowing this makes me smile. It makes the sun shine a little brighter. It makes my heart throb with joy.

Ah, it DOES feels good to have a purpose in life. ZFS! is helping people. People who love shitting.

Goodnight, you wonderful internet. Italy, you're gross and I love you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Braden said...

You're building bridges!

(For propriety's sake, I shall not discuss of what the bridges are made.)

3:54 PM  
Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

And I thought it was the Japanese who were into the scatological stuff. Live and learn.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Italy and I have so much in common.

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does Google do that? Seriously?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home