Monday, September 22, 2008

And Now, A Cheery, 70s-Era PSA About Venereal Diseases...

Because when I think about horrible, life-ruining sexually transmitted diseases, I think of sweeping, musical numbers that sound like cut songs from the original Broadway production of Hello, Dolly! Anyway, just so we're clear, I'm not posting this video for it's campy entertainment value. No, I'm posting it as a way of gently letting you know that you have chlamydia.

Sorry you have chlamydia. You big whore.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

I was going to ask you if my results were back yet, Dr. Clint..

I think I may have gotten it from that glass of fresh Chlamato juice I made the other night.

I used real Chlamydia.

Mmmm.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I go all natural.

That's why my prices are so high.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I remember a similar PSA for VD from the same era that I must now go seek out on YouTube. It inspired my brother and I to ask our older cousin what VD was. So it was educational.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home