Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Triviotic

I'm too tired this morning to be any kind of entertaining or coherent, so let me just throw out a quick plug for a homeboy's labor of love, then I'll... I don't know... go slip into a coma so deep that, when I wake up, everyone will be driving hover-cars and eating all of their food in pill form. And I'll be like, "Wow, it's the future," and they'll be all, "Doye, cheeseball... grok to the slappy-dance, you stink pocket" (the slang will also be different and unusual in the future).

Anyway, the reason that I'm such a lame-o sleepyhead is because, last night, I attended Triviotic, a brand new Monday night bar-quiz experience in the East Village, hosted by The East Village Idiot (not his real name). I didn't get home until really late... really late = 11:30, as I am already an old fart... but that's cool because, and I'm sure this probably goes without saying, but I was on the winning team! My mad smarts cannot be denied, nor can the mad smarts of my incredibly-attractive-though-less-so-than-myself teammates. Everyone contributed equally to our victory, though a special mention should go to Todd for taking care of the drawn cock-and-balls element of our score sheet that served as an unquestionable morale booster between rounds. As drawn cock-and-balls are wont to do. I'm smiling just thinking about them.

So yes... Triviotic. Good fun, you'll learn something, and the grand prize is liquor. It's like a thinking cap made of awesome and embroidered with thumbs up and shots you didn't have to pay for.

NOTE: You'll be hearing about this again. I plug, therefore I rock.

2ND NOTE: More content later, I'm sure. But now... sleep.

8 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

"...but that's cool because, and I'm sure this probably goes without saying, but I was on the winning team!..."

Is this some type of April Fools day joke or something?!

Doye.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Ouch, dude. Ouch.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

though a special mention should go to Todd for taking care of the drawn cock-and-balls element of our score sheet

Nothing classes up an event like a pencil drawn cock and balls. My grandma taught me that.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

I'm sorry Clinton.

That was my April Fools Day comment.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I think you meant "the drawn cock-and-hairy-balls."

12:03 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Todd... She was both wise and obscene, sir.

Lioux... It's okay, I've stopped crying.

Brooklyn... They were hairy, weren't they. And majestic!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Stink Pocket" would be a good name for a rock band.

-Phoenix

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home