Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I Have Seen Transformers...

...and it was good.

Not great, not life-changing, my mind remains unblown, but still... good. If nothing else, there were certainly a lot of large robots that did battle with each other, spectacularly destroying quite a bit of property in the process. And that's never a bad thing. Also, Shia LeBeouf: he's cute. I mean that in a totally straight, masculine, transforming-robot sort of way, but regardless... yum. He can save my energy cube (or whatever the hell was going on in the movie when the robots weren't fighting each other) any day.

Anyhoo... that's all for now. The booze is a-callin'. Hope all your 4th of July festivities are going as pleasantly as mine.

NOTE: "Mine" equals "watching the King of the Hill marathon in my boxers while attempting to muster up the energy to care about the fireworks that may or may not happen, depending on NYC's current cruddy weather."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine involved watching a Three Stooges marathon last night and this morning, eating some FrankenBerry for breakfast, then sitting around playing World of Warcraft and watching Eddie Izzard on BBC America, while waiting around to come to work and enjoy my 12 hour evening shift tonight.
Mine is a full and enriched life. :)

8:10 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I never got into that whole WoW thing. I've got a few friends who really enjoy it but... I don't know... it always seemed like a lot of work. I like video games like Grand Theft Auto, where all you have to do is drive fast, shoot at things, and kill the ocassional hooker.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I'm more of a Command And Conquer person, myself. Although, Grand Theft Auto is fun when you want to steal cars and beat up hookers and pimps.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home