Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Coma Girl" By Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros

Since I'm clearly not up to being entertaining today, how's about I let Joe Strummer take the wheel and drive us towards five o'clock with this little toe-tapper:

This is from the last album Strummer made with his band, The Mescaleros, right before he died. It's probably the catchiest song I've heard in a while, and that's saying something, considering all the music talk that's been flying around here the last few days. Anyway, enjoy! I'm going to sit here and daydream about the first beer of the evening and how good it's going to taste.

6 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

Music is awesome.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

The awesomest, I'd say.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, first beer of the weekend going on here...It's good to live in the future. It sucks to live in the future on Sunday night/Monday morning, though.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Dude, since you're in the future and all, could you possibly score me a hoverboard like in Back to the Future 2?

'Cause that'd be sweet.

(I meant this as a joke, but then I remembered that you live in Japan, where they probably DO have hoverboards these days.)

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, no hoverboards (at least not up here in the sticks) but I can get my hands on a heated crapper that will shoot a warm jet of water to clean the old hatch if that is what you're into. I can also get better sushi in a grocery stores that most restaurants back in the states. The pizza's not bad either...

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That anonymous was me...worthless drunk-ass.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home