Sunday, December 03, 2006

Man With A Hangover



Self portrait taken at nine o'clock in the morning on a Sunday after a night drinking, in various quantities, tequila, rum and beer.

There's an old drinking adage that goes, "Never mix, never worry." Well, I mixed. And though I'm not worried, I am feeling not unlike a big pile of, as my father, the poet-laurate of Arlington, Texas, used to say, "hammered horseshit." There's more to the story of how I got this way; it involves friends, an egg concoction of outrageous deliciousness and the movie Fame. However, it will have to wait. Because I'm going to go barf.

(There will be no pictures of said barf. It's not that kind of blog.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like that one guy on MADTV who does the funny Bush impression.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Crimson's referring to Frank Caliendo. And in your hungoverness, yeah, I can kinda see the resemblance. (Nice the Cheat icon, btw, Crimson)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Since I don't know of whom you speak, I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're giving me a compliment.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home