Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Know Yoda

So I noticed yesterday that some right-thinking, I'm-sure-handsome person posted a link to Zombie Fights Shark! on a bulletin board for the Rocky Mountain Fan Force, which appears to be a Colorado-based collective of Star Wars fans. I've had a handfull of hits from there and I think that's cooler than Hans Solo frozen in carbonite (that's right, I went there)!

So thanks, guys, and welcome to the ZFS! family. The Force is totally with you.

p.s. I'm partial to The Empire Strikes Back, though eps 4 and 6 are certaintly worthy. Didn't really care for the new trilogy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan T said...

Clinton,

That was I. I found your blog through your comments in The Onion A/V Club, though your wittiness is missing as of late. I understand that you're working on the massive novel, but c'mon!
Happy to open some eyes to your blog. Keep up the good work and you're welcome in Denver any time.

Jonathan

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home