Friday, October 27, 2006

My Tabasco Is Larger Than Yours

I'm not trying to start an ongoing "hot sauce" theme here, but I can't let this slip by unmentioned. Apparently, the Tabasco company is now selling this:



That's right... gallon jugs of Tabasco sauce. Now, I'm a fan of the spicy as much as anyone but, fuck dude, what kind of wild-eyed, rawboned cayenne addict is actually buying this? The questions that this product raises are staggering: Are there people out there who eat so much Tabasco that it's economically viable for them to buy in bulk? Can they even taste anything using that much hot sauce? For that matter, do they fart a blowtorch-like emission of pure fire?

Anyway, just curious. And, frankly, a little worried about humanity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

I have seen some people use these gallons for large bar b q's, and making a bunch of hot wings.

Have you ever tried Tapatia sauce? I think it's superior to Tabasco. Yum.

5:48 PM  
Blogger X said...

If my father ever sees that, I guarantee you that he will buy it.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I have uncles that would chug that on dare.

Tapatia sauce... I *think* so, but I'm not sure. I recall a Mexican restaurant that stocked that exclusively, but my booze-saoked mind is anything but reliable when it comes to, you know, facts of any kind.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home