Monday, October 02, 2006

Undead Boys Singing

Living in New York can be a total bitch. It's expensive, it's smelly, there is an abundance of rats that make medieval Europe look like modern-day Canada, you'll get asked for spare change by a wide variety of crazies who are as likely to pee on you as not... basically, New York can be one motherfucker of an ordeal and there are days that packing it all in and moving to a tent in the woods seems like the greatest idea since drinking before noon.

Then, something will come along that will remind you why, precisely, you moved to New York in the first place. Something like this:



That's right... some mad, magnificent, handsome-I'm-sure genius has created an Off-Broadway musical of the Evil Dead movies. Seriously, words fail me. Never have I lusted in my heart so powerfully for a theatrical performance. This is, for me, the culmination of two passions unrivaled since the time I dunked a Marshmallow Peep in my beer; musical theater and horror movies! Together at last!

The best part: Tickets for the first three rows are only 25$ dollars because the first three rows are in, as they put, the "Splatter Zone." The fucking Splatter Zone!!!

Seriously, I'm giddy. I'm walking on air. I'm a girl on her wedding night. Evil Dead: The Musical, take me... I'm yours!

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

That's bizarre. Intriguing, but bizarre.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home