Friday, September 29, 2006

Cow Flat

So, I have this thing on my blog that tracks who stops by for a look; a "tracker" if you will. Besides telling me how many visitors I have, it also tells me from whence any particular visitor came, geographically. I find this fascinating; besides the obvious locals of New York and Texas (my current and former homes, respectively), I have a lot of visitors from Ohio, Colorado, Wisconson and, most odd, Australia. Why those specific locations, I don't know (but of course, thanks for reading!) but for whatever reason, these locations seem to be where the highest concentration of my visitors comes from.

Anyway, I bring all this up because, as I was perusing the tracker data this morning in a boldfaced attempt at not working, I noticed that I had a visitor from a town called Cow Flat in the state of Victoria in Australia.

Cow Flat!!!

That is the best city name ever in the history of names. I want to live in Cow Flat. So, person who visited my site from Cow Flat, Australia... if you come back... please tell me everything there is to know about your town. Is it a magical place? Is it awesome?

I bet it totally is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caught up with your blog via a funny post you left on The Onion blog. I think it was the "zombiefightsshark" that did it. Immediately enjoyed the clever (some would say Whedonesque? Is that okay to say?) writing. Trying to get some other folks here in Cincinnati into it! Your stuff speaks for itself!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Well aren't you sweet!

Yes, calling my stuff Whedonesque is perfectly acceptable (slavering Buffy/Angel/Firefly fan, me) though I don't know how true it is. I've always thought of my writing as much more "Guy-Bored-At-Workesque" or possibly "What-Happens-When-You-Write-Drunkesque" but what do I know.

My best to Cincinnati!!! And, of course, thanks for reading!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

It's because Colorado is the shizz of the flyover states. We're a lot more educated and liberal then our neighbors, despite with the last election said.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home