Thursday, June 29, 2006

Jesus Isn't So Magical

The Weekly Awesome! will be up in a bit... I know, the wait is killing you... but first I wanted to comment on something:

Sara Silverman: Jesus Is Magic... Supposedly really funny and awesome and edgy and witty and biting and clever and you're-soooo-not-hip-if-you-don't-like-this-LIKE-IT!-LIKE-IT! Well, I watched it last night and I'm sad to report that all the hype, all the fawning reviews and interviews, all the slobbery praise from the indie media... all total bullshit. In only an hour and twelve mintues, it ranged from merely boring to actually being painful to watch.

I hate being one of the only people to rag on something that a lot of people, apparently, got a lot of giggles out of but... fuck, man. This thing was terrible.

Maybe it's me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. C said...

Sara Silverman to comedy is like comparing the nude maternity photos of both Britney and Demi Moore. You can be as "shocking" and raunchy as you want, it won't make you funny.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Personally, I'd rather look at Brit's fat butt than watch Jesus Is Magic again.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home