Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Snakes, Plane, Trailer

Okay, yeah, I'm busy at work and blah, blah, blah but as I'm someone who writes a blog, I'm contractually obligated to post at least once every two weeks about Snakes on a Plane, the greatest movie of all time in the history of the universe. Because it has snakes. On a plane. Anyway, they finally released the official trailer for it and it looks... okay, I guess. It certainly has a plane on which snakes are assuredly present. Here, see for yourself:

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2006/06/snakes_on_a_plane_preview.html

I've come to the realization that there's absolutely no way that this movie is going to be any good; the hype is too big and the idea's too nerd-perfect for this to not be a huge let-down upon its execution. Which sucks, because... well, snakes on a plane. Great idea, but I just have a bad feeling about this.

Okay, back into the fray. Miss me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home