Saturday, December 06, 2008

Two Things: Blogroll Business & An Awesome Zombie Trailer

Thing, The First

I have decided... after a certain someone gave me a good natured piece of his mind re: my messy, unkempt blogroll... to do some ZFS! housekeeping. The thing has gotten a little unwieldy, I'll admit, so I guess it's time to trim it back to a more manageable shape (I'm thinking of a landing strip or perhaps a heart). Basically, I'm going to remove any blogs on there that are "dead;" i.e. blogs that haven't been updated in the last six months or so. ALSO, I'd like to add some new blogs to the list... ones that are entertaining and perhaps contain pictures of bikini girls... so if anyone knows any good ones that aren't currently on the roll, please feel free to let me know about them in the comments. If I get REALLY bored, I might actually attempt to alphabetize my blogroll, but that seems like a lot of work so, you know, maybe not.

NOTE: "Alphabetizing my blogroll" is this year's new slang for masturbation.

Anyway, this will all be happening within the week... or at least that's the plan. Who knows, maybe I'll get distracted by more pressing matters (sale at the liquor store) and forget all about my blogroll overhaul. But I'm definitely going to give it my best shot.

Thing, The Second

The concept of Nazi zombies isn't a new one... see the fairly awful 1970's underwater Nazi zombie extravaganza Shock Waves, or, rather, don't (it kind of sucks)... but generally it's not a concept that gets a lot of play. Zombies in malls? Sure. Zombies in the jungle? Tons of flicks like that. Zombie strippers? Apparently, and Jenna Jameson is involved... not that I know who that is, family members who might be reading this post. But the Nazi zombie... a zombie with an extra dose of inherent evil and a penchant for uniforms and stark graphic design... you just don't see the idea used that much...

Until NOW!!! Kids, I give you the trailer for Dead Snow...



Aw yeah... snowmobile riders versus Nazi zombies up in the mountains. I am SO there. Also, "Ein... Zwie... DIE!!!"

Best tagline ever?

Best. Tagline. Ever.

5 Comments:

Blogger TFKoP said...

Zombie movies are wicked awesome, and this one looks great.

2:33 PM  
Blogger ML said...

I would like more traffic to my blog. If you feel that it's entertaining enough, that is. If not, give me some pointers first. Then add it to your list. Because I'm cute and you love me.

Do it.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hi, shameless self-promotion here. Could you link my Tumblr instead? I ended my Blogger account because a certain reader was crawling through my archives and making judgments about my character... so what if I hooked up with a stripper three years ago? Family's not supposed to judge!!!

< / rant>

So now I post pictures of pretty flowers and other boring shizz on drunkbrunch.tumblr.com.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Braden said...

"Spring Break!!!"

Oh, wait. I mean ...

"Zombie Nazis!!!"

11:20 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

The line fortune and glory, kid was said in English yet they still felt the need to subtitle it in English also.

This has all the hallmarks of an awfully good movie.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home