Monday, July 14, 2008

Bits...

I am a swinging bachelor again! Well, at least for a few days. Girlfriend has gone off to Long Island for a teaching seminar, which means she gets to sleep in an air-conditioned dorm room and wear flip-flops in the shower, meanwhile I get free reign of our apartment where I imagine I'll do a lot of sleeping diagonally on our bed and eating of unfortunate foods and maybe even some work on my SUPER SECRET WRITING PROJECT (about which I'm none too subtly trying to build up some viral buzz) (this will not replace my forthcoming rap album, which is still slated for being AWESOME).

So tired... Girlfriend and I got up at 4:30 this morning because she had to be on the LIRR way-ass early. I could have slept in, I guess, but I'm a big fan of smooches at train stations before departures and opportunities like that only come along every once in a while. But what sucked is that I was at the office by 6:45am. LAME. And now I'm basically running entirely on caffeine and the promise of early sleep tonight. Provided I don't throw a WILD BACHELOR PAD PARTY!!!! (I won't; I'll be asleep by 8:30 in front of a cooking show)

I'm drinking my second Rockstar energy drink of the day. That, plus all the coffee... I expect to start seeing through time and space pretty soon. Anyone want to know who REALLY killed Kennedy? Where Area 51 is? Who actually thought making Meet Dave was a good idea? I'm taking time and space gossip requests.

I just spilled sunflower seeds EVERYWHERE. Well, all over my desk, anyway. It's a salty mess. The thought of cleaning them up makes me even more tired than I already am. Blah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

I am drinking coffee right now.

I usually only consume Rockstar®™©™ energy drink when my band Sister Kisser®™©™ is on the road.

Be careful with that stuff. It's not for just for anybody.

I've started drinking this while at the office.

Being a swinging bachelor is pretty awesome.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Jason Quinones said...

ROCK STAR ENERGY DRINK???

i always saw you as more of an XTAZY or COKANE energy drink drinking guy!

9:53 AM  
Blogger stew said...

I was under the impression you had to actually be a Rockstar to qualify to drink that stuff and that they kept it on hand at every gas station on the chance that David Lee Roth's tour bus might pull up outside. You mean they sell it to anyone?

Also, I have a space/time gossip request: I'd like to know if it's true Bea Arthur is a man.

I'd also like to know where those cool sunglasses I bought last summer are.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home