Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Programming Notice

Er... yeah, so last night, Girlfriend and I totally intended to take all the pictures for this week's ICFC. But then, after some serious debate and a batch of Watermelon Margaritas, we decided it would instead be in our best interests to make sloppy joes and watch reruns of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations on the Travel Channel.

What can I say, sometimes there's just no getting around being lazy-butts on a Monday evening. And, truth be told, we're going to continue our lazy-butt ways this morning... I don't have to be at work until noon and Girlfriend is off for Spring Break all this week. So that's pretty much where we're at over here.

But fret not... ICFC will be up tomorrow, and I'll more than likely post some stuff later on once I get work. For now, though, it's bagels, bed, and early morning TV. Suck on it, obligations!!!

Oh, and because sharing is caring (and I do care for all of you, my babies), here's the recipe for...

Girlfriend's Watermelon Margaritas

-Some tequila
-A bunch of watermelon chunks
-A couple of spoonfuls of frozen strawberries
-A few splashes of OJ
-Ice

Dump all of the above in a blender. Turn on the blender. Blend the fuck out of all of that until it's smooth. Pour it in a glass. Drink it. Drink some more. Fall over. Decided not to do this weeks installment of a semi-popular blog series. Continue drinking. Sleep.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have Bourdain's job. He might at some weird stuff at times but it is normal weird stuff.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

yummy! But damn you i was so excited for ICFC :(

-J

9:33 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am bummed about the lack of ICFC, and jealous about sleeping in and watermelon margs.

Basically, I hate you this morning.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

You should sometimes do installments of "It Came From Girlfriend's Drink Recipes" Special Edishes.

I would Love, Love, Love to see pictures of you:

• Pouring it in a glass.

• Drinking it.

• Drinking some more.

• Falling over.

• Deciding at what point not to do this weeks installment of the semi-popular blog series ICFC®™©™.

• Continue drinking.

• And sleeping.

All on ICFGFDR!!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Just Saying... I would take his job in a heartbeat.

Jew... I'm lazy!

Brooklyn... Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. But don't hate; I think the overindulgance of margaritas has given me a headache.

Lioux... So basically you just want me to get drunk on camera? Yeah, I can do that.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Drink it. Drink some more. Fall over.

Done.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home