Monday, January 21, 2008

Oscar Nominations Tomorrow

Be sure to check ZFS! tomorrow morning for the best, in-depth, under-qualified, I-haven't-seen-most-of-the-movies, coverage on the internet!!! I would live-blog the press conference, but that sounds like a lot of work... typing, etc. I'd prefer to wait until there's a list online that I can copy and paste and then make fun of because, you see, I'm the front-runner in the catagory Best Lazy-Ass Blogger Who's Also So Cute That Women (And Some Men) Can Hardly Stand To Be In The Same Room As Me. I'm pretty sure it's not because of the odor. Anyway, be sure to tune in...

It'll be nominations-tastic!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Your live-blogging would also create work for me as I would have to read frequently. Thanks for not creating more work for me!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I do what I can.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not trying to scoop you on this but I just saw on the Dallas Morning News website that Heath Ledger was found dead today in a Manhattan apartment.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Thanks for the heads up, dude.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home