Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meat, Wonderful Meat!

While I usually prefer to have all posts regarding the consumption of unhealthy, possibly lethal, foodstuffs to revolve around me and my handsome face doing the actual consuming, there are times when I can do nothing more than sit back in awe while heartier souls take center stage. An alert and shockingly brilliant reader, one Clay M., was kind enough to pass along to me an article regarding some brave, mad reporters in the Seattle area who... despite all better judgement... created... wait for it, wait for it... cheese-stuffed, bacon-wrapped, deep-fried hot dogs:



That's a picture from midway through the process... just a taste of what lies ahead. Do give it a read and think of me, wistfully sitting here at my cube, wishing I had the stones to tread so swiftly across such bold culinary grounds.

The article, with recipe, is here. Godspeed, you hard artery-having bastards! GODSPEED!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Dutchess of Kickball said...

I'm pretty sure that I can feel a clog forming in my aorta from just viewing that image.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I know, right? I have chest pains.

9:21 AM  
Blogger The Brooklyn Boy said...

Dude, that is one shellfish away from being the most unkosher thing in the history of mankind.

However, it sounds delicious.

10:17 AM  
Blogger DrunkBrunch said...

I am so hungover this morning and that looks a-ma-zing.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Brooklyn Boy... The with-shellfish model will be out late this year. We're thinking clams.

Drunkbrunch... Fried and greasy are my usual hangover requirements, but the low-quality squeeze-y cheese might be too much to handle in such a fragile state.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Cray said...

What that needs is some nice, meaty cream gravy to dip them in.


Oh, and a tall, cool glass of lard with which to wash it all down.

12:53 PM  
Blogger nickabouttown said...

I..uh...don't know what to say. And we always make a trip to State Fair to eat a heaping round of fried goodness...

*barf*

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home