Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yeesh



Does anyone else remember when she was hot? It wasn't, like, that long ago, was it? Because now she's starting to look like a crystal meth version of Aileen Wuornos with alopecia; not a great look for a pop star (unless you're currently Peter Gabriel, though he's more in the Uncle Fester mode, these days).

Anyway, this whole situation's gone beyond funny and landed squarely at sad. Not to end it on a morbid note or anything, but I'm predicting she'll be either A) dead or B) a born-again Christian by years end.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, it was like '98 or '99. Yes, we are THAT old.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

And now I'm depressed. Thanks; I'm sending you my liquor bill.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try and find me. I'm ANONYMOUS, biatch!

P.S. Joel says hi.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home