Tuesday, December 05, 2006

4 Minutes and 55 Seconds of Joy

I'm not even going to tell you what this video is. Just watch it. Let it roll over you like a smile-inducing fog filled with muppets, poofy hair, extremely tight pants and the catchiest song ever created ever in the history of everything. You may think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not:



And I apologize about the boring, non-singing, parts. This was the best version I could find, sound-wise, so I had to compromise. At least, with the boring parts, you get to see a silly monkey. And a silly monkey is always a-okay.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan T said...

Gotta love Labyrinth. You don't have to love Bowie's tight pants, though. I feel bad for the laundry boy in that movie. Yikes.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

You've gotta be 12 kinds of manly to pull of tights like that. And Bowie fits the bill nicely.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get a What-what for Jennifer Connelly? She was a babe at 17 and a babe at whatever age she is now.

I wonder whatever happened to that little child. He must have had horrible dreams for years.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED that movie as a kid, still do today. Although I find myself quite frightened by Bowie's pants in a way that I was blissfully unaware of as a child. *shudder*

(Bet you couldn't get away with a lyric like "Slap that baby, make him free" in a song nowadays. Good lord, I said 'nowadays'. I'm old.)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. C said...

It's mean to call David Bowie a "silly monkey," however apt.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home