Thursday, October 05, 2006

"Starman" by David Bowie

Have to focus today at work; apparently my performance has been slipping and it's time for me now to knuckle down, put my shoulder to the wheel, cowboy up and a few other cliches if I want to remain gainfully employed. Also, I've got to cease all activity with my in-cubicle bookie service; it's just taking up too much of my time. Man, the mob's going to pissed. Meh... deal with them later, I suppose.

In the meantime, here's some live footage from a BBC recording of one Mr. David Bowie, looking appropriately odd, singing "Starman." This song never really took off as well as, say, "China Girl" or "Changes," but it's one of my favs.

Enjoy! And pray for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part of that video is the background dancing.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Totally. I also love the bass player that looks like Gandalf in his hippie days.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home