Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Finally, A Zombie Fights A Shark









Check it out!!!

I finally figured out how to post a picture on this blasted thing. I thought it'd only be appropriate that the first image seen on Zombie Fights Shark! was, in fact, a zombie fighting a shark. I know some of you are marvelling at how it could possibly take me so long to figure out the picture function on Blogger but, well, to that I issue only a hearty, "Bite me!" I'm utterly hopeless when it comes to computer stuff, to the point of where if my computer freezes up, it's actually easier to just buy a new one than attempt to fix the problem myself. It's either that, or going to one of my techno-savvy friends and, shame-faced and weeping, begging them for their help.

Anyway, so this is my mountain climbed for the day. Oh, if any of you are curious, the picture is a still from the Italian horror flick Zombie; the movie it's self is pretty bad and, truthfully, the zombie fights shark part is much better in theory than it is in actual application. There is an absolutely brutal eye-puncturing scene though, so if that's your bag, then by all means check it out.

Thanks, as always, to Braden for finding the pic for me. He's pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home