Wednesday, May 03, 2006

List-O-Rama: The College Years

Haven't done an entry of lists for the new blog yet and, also, I need a distraction from the crushing amount of work that I have to do right now. So, thusly, we proceed:

Top Five British Comedians Who Aren't A Part of Monty Python

1. Simon Pegg 2. Dylan Moran (who's actually Irish but gained his popularity in the UK) 3. Ricky Gervais 4. Steve Coogan 5. Rowan Atkinson

Top Five Underrated Country and Western Musicians

1. George Strait 2. Mel Tillis 3. Johnny Paycheck 4. David Allan Coe 5. Cross Canadian Ragweed (they're a band)

Top Five Ways In Which I'm Kind of Gay

1. First CD I ever bought? The original cast recording of A Chorus Line 2. I ask my girlfriend "What are you thinking about" all the time and I'm actually interested 3. I've used the word "cute" to describe things other than ugly girls whose feelings I don't want to hurt 4. I would probably french kiss Jonathan Rhys-Meyers if he asked me nicely 5. I've unironically worn a mint juliep mud mask and was happy about it

Top Five Things I Miss About Austin, TX

1. Vulcan Video 2. Ruby's Barbeque 3. B-dog, David, Rob and Joel 4. Alamo Drafthouse 5. Toy Joy

Top Five Movies About Zombies

1. Shaun of the Dead 2. Night of the Living Dead 3. Return of the Living Dead 4. Lucio Fulci's Zombie (Zombie fights shark!) 5. Dawn of the Dead (either)

So there you go. Fun and excitement.

3 Comments:

Blogger Braden said...

Ah-HA!

Dylan Moran, huh? Does this mean you've been watching Black Books?

4:48 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Oh sir! It's like you've a window to my soul! Or a camera in my house. Which is it? WHICH???

11:17 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

Birdhouse in your soul.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home