Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Superpowers Would Be Nice

I'm not sure how Superheros do it.

If I were in possesion of, say, the ability to pick up a car and fling it three city blocks or shoot lazer beams out of my fingertips that slice through concrete like a hot knife through margarine, I'm fairly certain that on days like today, Metropolis would get the living shit kicked out of it. Surely Superheros have bad days... I mean, they're fictional I know, but if you were to look at their lives as real spans of time, you'd think that they'd at least occassionally be confronted by non-villian-related events that would made them want to take big chunks out of the landscape. You can't always rely on strong moral fiber to hold a person back, you know.

Anyway, it's been a totally crap day. There's a major decision I have to make and it's the currently proving to be the emotional equivelent of that scene in The Hitcher when Jennifer Jason Leigh get's tied between the two 18-wheelers and they start driving in opposite directions. Okay, maybe that's not the best analogy because that didn't really end up to well for her and, no matter what I decide on my matter, I'll still be keeping my insides off the pavement.

So yeah. Blah. Wishing badly for the power of flight and it'd be nice to throw around some fireballs, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Braden said...

Remember this?

"MechaClint vs. Brayzilla"

5:40 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Ah yes... that's exactly what I'm talking about. We could storm the city together and it would be soooo satisfying.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home