Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snarky Cards & Super Alisa!

Every once in a while, I'll get solicited by strangers asking me to use the mighty, sensual power of ZFS! to help them hawk their wares. Usually I turn them down, as the people who contact me tend to be selling things of an unsavory nature... masks made of human faces, sculptures carved from poo, sweatshirts with swirly puff-paint designs and glitter, etc. I don't want my name, or the name of this blog, connected with offensive things like that; I *so* don't need another lawsuit (heads up... it's illegal to sell uranium out of your apartment, even if it's really just chunks of tinfoil in Ziploc bags).

However, sometimes... rarely, but sometimes... the solicitor happens to be selling something that's ACTUALLY awesome. Something that I think you, my unfairly handsome readers, might enjoy purchasing for your very own.

Kids, today is that sometimes.

I give you... Snarky Cards!!! Basically, they're delightfully obscene, hand-painted greeting cards and they are hilarious. They're created by a girl from Portland who goes by the name Super Alisa (that's her blog, there) and you should buy lots of them because THIS, my little lambs, is the kind of artsy-crafty endeavors we should all support.

To whet your appetite (and, perhaps, your pants), here's a few examples of the many, many varieties currently available. And remember... shop Snarky Cards for all your greeting card needs!

NOTE: I'm C-dog and I approved this message

2ND NOTE: NSFW-ish









1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

These. Are. AWESOME.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home