Sunday, April 01, 2007

Large Can

Of all the questions that I get asked about ZFS!, the one I hear the most would have to be, "So... you really think you're funny, huh?" followed by a deep sigh of resignation that's usually accompanied by a pointed glare or simply some spitting. While that is certainly a valid question, I'm not going to answer it in this post (because, quite frankly, the answer is obvious: I think I'm hilarious).

I will, however, today address what ranks as the second-most asked question about this blog, and that question is this: "When are we going to see pictures of you in a blue-painted room hoisting an out-sized can of cheap, Danish lager?"

Despite the fact that that's an eerily specific question to have been asked so many times by so many different people, I give you, finally, this:



Note how huge the can is relative to the size of my hand; that's a quart of un-quality beverage I'm holding there, and, yes, that's a look of wary determination plastered across my whiskery face. I'm happy to report that, over the course of the hour that followed the taking of this picture, I managed to drink the entire can down to its dregs, stopping only to consume truly decedent amounts of homemade guacamole while Girlfriend, our friend Amy and I watched the worst movie I have personally seen in a very long time.

So, there you have it. The deed is done. I hope that I have once and for all satisfied your thirst (no pun intended) for photographic evidence that showcases me, my living room and a large can of unpleasant beer.

Further questions? Don't hesitate to ask! I'm probably sober enough to answer them!

8 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I haev a question why do you use so many big words lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

You're smart enough to know the answer to that, aren't you... CRIMSONKING???

Ha! I should so be a detective.

3:48 PM  
Blogger LSL said...

The can is bigger than your head.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Yep, that's how I roll. Big cans, much beer, etc.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went through about a 6 month period while I was doing some training in central Texas where I drank tallboys almost exclusively. When I went to my follow-on assignment in Hawaii and tallboys were not as readily available I felt like a giant drinking from regular sized cans.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I, too, went through a tallboy phase. Mine was for purely economic reasons; more beer for your buck, as it were.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Uh oh, should I not watch my screener copy of Eragon? Or do you recommend consuming a large amount of beer first? Because I can do that.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Watch it only if you enjoy wasting your own time. It's HORRIBLE. We were variously wasted and even with that, we were so over it about 45 minutes in.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home