Thursday, May 27, 2010



Seeing as how I haven't published anything meaningful since the end of March, and seeing as how I can't even get my shit together long enough to operate a proper Twitter feed, I think it's about time we go ahead and call it a career.

Yes, as today... well, as of a few months ago when I stopped posting, but officially as of today... ZFS! is done. For real this time.

Seriously, kids, thanks for reading. It's been heaping handfuls of fun, especially back in the day, and getting to know you guys has truly made the fact that ZFS! never netted me a book deal a little easier to swallow. I wish you all happy lives, or at least lives filled with enough booze to make it feel tolerable, if only until the hangover kicks in.

As for me... hell, I've got no clue. School didn't work out, but other things in my life are suddenly going just gangbusters. So who knows? Maybe I'll finally write that novel... maybe I'll be found dead in a ditch, strangled by a circus clown who didn't like my attitude... maybe I'll just dance, dance, DANCE!!!

Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll be fine. Until we meet again... in another life, or on another website lurking moistly in a dark corner of the internet... so long, my friends.

This has been C-dog.

This has been Zombie Fights Shark!

********************************************

Oh, P.S. You can follow me on Facebook if you'd like. THAT, I do keep current, plus it's a good way to find out about any upcoming projects of mine (should you be interested) and also you'll be kept up to date on what sandwiches I'm eating AND how drunk I am at any given time. So feel free to "friend."

11 Comments:

Blogger Erratic said...

I just died inside. Then friended you on Facebook...now you know my true identity. Also, died inside.

Seriously, you will be missed. Greatly missed. I will continue to stalk you via Facebook if you will let me. Also, I am watching you from the bushes. Just saying.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Meat Sweats said...

Say it ain't so C-Dog, say it ain't so. I guess I am going to have to suck it up and join Facebook so I can keep up with all that is Clintonrific.

Miss you guy. We will always have our love of all things meat.

11:58 PM  
Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

You'll be back. You'll see. They always come back. Just to spite you, I'm going to keep you in my Google Reader.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I haz a sad... i'll be in the archives if anyone needs me :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger TFKoP said...

It's been a great read. -joe

6:54 PM  
Blogger No Safe Words said...

This is giving me sad feelings of sadness...

9:52 PM  
Blogger Lady Snark said...

:-(

12:19 AM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

all good things come to an end... I will miss you but have already "friended" you on facebook so there is that... (isn't Friended, a kind of gay term)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Jason Quinones said...

please don't make me join facebook!

but really man,i hope the end of this blog doesn't stop you from writing, in whatever format, you should really just keep writing. your stuff's that good and always made me laugh cuz it was damn funny and interesting.

still waiting for the end of that story about the apocalyptic future search for food/booze while trying to avoid zombies while seeking refuge in a a basement...

or something like! that you wrote it a long time ago!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

I will miss you. I hope you change your mind and decide to make us laugh at another time. Take care.

Joy in Connecticut

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Jason Q said, whole-heartedly. I routinely checked in on your blog in between editing humorless, drab device specs here in Nerdsville, and it never failed to crack me up.

I hope you'll reconsider, but then again, maybe you're sandbagging us all and are on the verge of completing a book that is equal parts Tom Waits and Sam Raimi. One hopes.

Tipping a shot glass your way, from a faithful reader of about 2 years.

SA

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home